About Dr. Zubek’s Video Visits
With COVID-19 precautions Dr. Zubek is booking telephone or skype/zoom visits each weekday morning, and has a limited window to see patients with non-COVID-19 related issues in person at the Shepherd’s Hill Clinic on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Please book all telephone, zoom or in person visits with our office at 604 380 0880.
Anyone who has symptoms of a cough, sore throat, or fever please do NOT come to the office as we are NOT set up with the extensive personal protective equipment necessary to do COVID testing. Anyone who suspects they may have COVID-19 is best to go to the Urgent and Primary Care Centre at 153-11762 Laity St, open 9am to 8pm 7 days a week, phone 604 476 7890. If you live outside of Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows the appropriate COVID-19 testing centre for your region can be found at https://www.fraserhealth.ca/health-topics-a-to-z/coronavirus/testing#.XvRILzpKiUk
Video Visits are a new option for medical visits, covered by your MSP. These are appointments via videoconferencing and I will offer it via Skype at selected times.
I am offering this service on select days and times which will be posted in the ‘Video Visits’ section on the right side of this site’s pages.
Video conference appointments are suitable for discussing lab test results, counselling, and medication renewals or adjustments, where a physical examination is not required.
NOTE: This service is only for patients in my own family practice.
How it Works:
1. If you wish to register for video visits, you must complete this waiver and fax, mail or drop it off to my office. This only needs to be done once and will be kept on file.
2. Obtain Skype and install it on your computer. Skype is available at www.skype.com. Add me to your Contact List. My Skype contact name is “lizzubek”.
3. Notify me via this “Video-Conferencing Booking Form“.
4. Log on to your Skype account on the day you have requested and I will initiate Skype conversations in the order that the requests were received. If there is no answer I will move on to the next person. Following the next conference I will try to initiate contact again, once. If there is no answer the second time you will be removed from the list for that day.
5. Any prescriptions ordered will be delivered to your pharmacy via fax before 1:00 p.m. the following day.