Welcome to Susie's Retirement Guest Book

Post your thoughts and comments here!
admin
Site Admin

Welcome to Susie's Retirement Guest Book

Post by admin »

Susie F. has worked for many years providing service as a Medical Office Assistant, first with Valley Medical on 227th Street and then with Liz (Dr. Zubek) for the past several years. Please feel free to start your own thread here or reply to an existing one (such as this). On retirement, date to be announced, we will show her this and print it all for her to keep.
Thanks and have a great day!
Craig Gamache

Re: Welcome to Susie's Retirement Guest Book

Post by Craig Gamache »

Congratulations Suzie!
You've always been more than helpful, and a joy to chat with while I wait for my appointments.
Thank you for everything over the years, and all the best!
Liz Zubek

Post by Liz Zubek »

Hi Susie! You have been my rock, my organizer, my protector, my colleague and my friend for two decades. I can't thank you enough for the dedication and hard work you have shown. You have huge compassion with a no-nonsense edge that I respect so much. I wish you every blessing in your retirement, and look forward to some occasional appearances to visit us back at Shepherd's Hill. Thank you, you amazing woman!
serena

Post by serena »

Congratulations on your retirement Susie! Thank you for all the help and assistance you have provided to me and my mom over the years. It will be weird not seeing you at the office or hearing you on the other end of the phone line! Wishing you all the best in your next chapter of life.
From Serena & Marney
ndsholl@telus.net

Post by ndsholl@telus.net »

CONGRATULATION Susie! Our family would like to thank you for helping to organize our health for so many years and it's going to be super strange to call Dr. Liz's office and not have you answer the phone. Wishing you the most wonderful retirement and new adventures. All the best, the Hollingworths :).
AmyJDyck

Post by AmyJDyck »

Hi Susie - what a change - I hope you enjoy the freedom of retirement, thank you for your help and information during the past couple years - May the future be bright!
Lynn

Post by Lynn »

Hi Suzie Q...Well, I will miss you terribly!!! It will not be the same without you. Retirement, you are going to LOVE!!! You are the backbone of office, I sure hope your successor will be equally efficient. I do know when you get to a certain age you just want time for yourself and your family. Family is the most important. I hope you enjoy life and do the things that YOU WANT TO DO!!! Take Care Suzie Q You sill be missed greatly!!! xo Lynn Keller
LisaNaeyaert

Post by LisaNaeyaert »

Congratulations Susie!
Have a wonderful well deserved retirement!
Love Lisa Naeyaert (krahn)
Robin

Post by Robin »

Susie, we will miss you.
From the first visit to our last you have always made a way to accommodate us. Your cheerful attitude towards people coming and going is a true example of your professionalism and care of people.
Enjoy your retirement, and when the world opens up again enjoy the travels you have talked about doing, but for now enjoy your free time.
Evans, Robin and the multitude of littles from our home
THANK YOU!!!!!
JenniferO

Post by JenniferO »

Congratulations Susie! Thank you so much for always going above and beyond for me! You will be missed greatly! Have an amazing retirement and relax! You deserve it and have worked so hard! Congratulations again!