Welcome to Susie's Retirement Guest Book

Post your thoughts and comments here!
TMosdell

Re: Welcome to Susie's Retirement Guest Book

Post by TMosdell »

Congratulations Susie!
I will really miss our talks about many different things but mainly probably grandchildren!

I’ve been in Maple Ridge and with Dr. Zubek for over 20 years and you were with her for many of those years. You were always so good with me and my girls as they grew up. Even when I didn’t know if what I was calling in about was serious or if it could wait you would give me your welcomed opinion and if necessary find me a spot. It really won’t be the same without you.

Enjoy retirement and maybe we will see you around town... once Covid is gone!
Big hugs, Tami Mosdell and girls
Cheri

Post by Cheri »

I dont believe it! You are actually retiring!:) Sooooo many years, sooooo many stories. I love you Susie. Happy Retirement.

Cheri Norris
Oh, the stories;)
Mischf

Post by Mischf »

Hi Suzie,
Our family has known you for 24 years.
You are very kind, supportive and helpful.
We hope that you have a wonderful retirement.
You certainly deserve it.
Love from
Mike, Angie,Deandra,Brina,Raine,Autumn,Hunter
And Harriet
BeckyBarrow

Post by BeckyBarrow »

Dear Susie, thank you so much for helping me try and work at Liz’ office.( it really is your office) It meant so much to me. You were always patient with me. I feel your pain at not being able to see your son and his family now with the closed border. But it will open soon, and then you can visit anytime. You are so incredibly knowledgeable and have great people skills. Sorry to embarrass you, but you are beloved and admired by many many people.
I retired last year, I have time to take long daily walks and garden. It’s amazing being able to do whatever you want. And I’ll be right behind you in the border lineup when it opens. The future looks great! Becky Barrow
Nlay

Post by Nlay »

Congrats, Susie! I’m so excited for you and hope that you have an amazing retirement. You deserve it. You’re absolutely wonderful. You’ll be missed!

Tons of digital hugs and love

Sincerely,
Nancy and Zin Lay
Linda

Post by Linda »

Congratulations Susie!
I will always remember the lady who always knew my name. You made me feel like a person. Every time. You are amazing and I wish you much joy in your future adventures. Thank you, for being you.
Jennie

Post by Jennie »

Congratulations Susie! Dean, the girls and I wish you the best with your retirement. It seems like time has flown by so quickly. Thank you for printing all my forms and doing all the extra stuff you do to help. Now who I’m a going to give jam to each year? All the best enjoy you new free time. Jennie, Dean, Madison and Mackenna