The following are useful links and downloads for the diagnosis and management of CFS/ME and Fibromyalgia:
- Fibromyalgia Criteria: American College of Rheumatology 2010
- Canadian Consensus Criteria for CFS/ME
- ME DePaul Symptom Questionnaire: Useful to diagnose CFS/ME
- Scoring Sheet for DePaul Symptom Questionnaire to meet the Canadian CFS/ME Case Definition.
- RAND SF-36 Health Survey: A standardized questionnaire useful to determine degree of disability in many areas. This can be completed on the PDF itself, or completed as well as scored on the website https://www.orthotoolkit.com/sf-36/
- RAND SF-36 manual scoring sheets. An easy alternative is to go instead to: https://rand36calculator.com/
- RAND SF-36 comparison scores for the normal population, CFS/ME, Fibromyalgia, and MS.
- Activity Logs with Crashing and Recovery Patterns.
- My favourite book: “Hope and Help for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia” by Dr. Alison Bested.
- Government Assistance Resources for those with a disability.
These links require a PDF reader. If you can’t open these links, click here.