About Dr. Zubek’s Video Visits
Video Visits are a new option for medical visits, covered by your MSP. These are appointments via videoconferencing and I will offer it via Skype at selected times.
I am offering this service on select days and times which will be posted in the ‘Video Visits’ section on the right side of this site’s pages.
Video conference appointments are suitable for discussing lab test results, counselling, and medication renewals or adjustments, where a physical examination is not required.
NOTE: This service is only for patients in my own family practice.
How it Works:
1. If you wish to register for video visits, you must complete this waiver and fax, mail or drop it off to my office. This only needs to be done once and will be kept on file.
2. Obtain Skype and install it on your computer. Skype is available at www.skype.com. Add me to your Contact List. My Skype contact name is “lizzubek”.
3. Notify me via this “Video-Conferencing Booking Form“.
4. Log on to your Skype account on the day you have requested and I will initiate Skype conversations in the order that the requests were received. If there is no answer I will move on to the next person. Following the next conference I will try to initiate contact again, once. If there is no answer the second time you will be removed from the list for that day.
5. Any prescriptions ordered will be delivered to your pharmacy via fax before 1:00 p.m. the following day.